To be a premier focus of management education. To nurture thought leaders and practitioners through inventive education. Shaping a better future for mankind by developing effective and socially responsible individuals and organisations.
A.M.I.I. is committed to provide high quality education through distance and regular learning across the globe. The key benefit is flexibility of learning anytime anywhere. The curriculum combines latest academic knowledge with international competence.
At A.M.I.I. we dedicate our intellectual resources to advancing the frontier of business knowledge and educating future leaders. In this global, culturally diverse and technologically advanced social arena, characterized by rapid change and complex interdependencies, we aim to empower business and their leaders to understand and address the far reaching changes affecting the world.
Our Mission is to prepare the innovative and entrepreneurial leaders of the future with the capacity to anticipate and manage change in international business and the professional environment. At A.M.I.I. we ensure that our students become complete and successful managers in the shortest period and make a very bright future for better life.
Therefore, students from our accredited and approved courses can be confident that they hold a nationally and internationally recognized award which will open doors and enhance their career opportunities.
Our Goals and Objectives
- To give a global perspective.
- To develop competent and effective professional managers.
- To foster intellectual excellence.
- To acquire systematic approach to identification of business problems and their solutions.
- To teach the practical skills for everyday life.
- To acquire a broad knowledge of concepts, policies and techniques applicable to efficient administration and management of business.
- To reach those who either live or are posted in far flung areas of India and have no regular educational facilities.
- To give opportunity to the students who have left their education due to some unavoidable reasons and now want to continue with their career progression.
- To meet the need of exposing students to CSR- Corporate social responsibility and help them to understand the environmental impact of business.